Thursday, July 16, 2009

WHO GETS SICK IN JULY?!?!?!?!

WE DO!!!!!!!!! That's right me and our four little ones have all been sick this entire week! We all have colds, and not just little sniffles colds, no I mean the whole head feeling like it is going to explode, fevers, constantly runny noses, coughs, possible ear infections, and I could go on but I will spare you all. I have been in a fog this whole week but I feel like maybe I am finally coming out of it today a little bit. Sorry there will be no pictures today because I have had no time to download them. I will update soon with pictures, I have some great ones for instance yesterday Gage fell asleep in his highchair! I think that was a first. It was so cute, he was so tired and did not feel good at all.

On a much happier and joyful note, today is our 5TH ANNIVERSARY!!! I am the luckiest woman on the earth to be married to the most wonderful man in this world!!! (That was an interesting sentence, okay so the fog isn't completely gone yet:). Anyway, to my wonderful husband Tim, I love you with all my heart and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!! We are going away this weekend and leaving all four little ones with their grandparents. I feel sort of guilty and yet I am so very excited!! I get to SLEEP!!!!!! How boring huh!?!? To me that right now is the best gift I could ever get! Hope you all have a great weekend, I know I will!!! :)

No comments: