Friday, July 16, 2010

6 Years

I am married to the most wonderful, amazing man!!  He always makes me laugh, he is a wonderful, loving father, he can do or fix anything, he is kind and compassionate, and most importantly he has a heart after God!  Today is six years!!  I can hardly believe it!  It didn't start out bad but, every year has definitely gotten better, we have grown closer and closer and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with my loving husband!  Here are some fun facts about our marriage:  married 6 years
                       pregnant for 3 of those years
                       nursing for 2 of those years
                       have 5 kids
                       only slightly tired :)
We were going to go out on a date tonight.  Were being the key word.  Due to 3 of our children being sick since Saturday, that won't be happening.  My mom is wonderful though, and she has the oldest four at her house today, so it is just me and Joslyn at home!!  I almost don't know what to do with myself.  Hence the reason I am finally able to sit down and blog.:)  The three--Gage, Everett and Hadyn) are down to only having diarrhea instead of vomiting too.  They are playing better too.  Gage spent 5 days laying on the couch looking miserable!!  Not fun!!  Anyway, I am glad they are finally feeling better and I am extremely grateful for normally healthy children!   

Happy Anniversary to the man of my dreams!!  I love you Tim!!

No comments: