Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Foggy

Wow, it has been a while since I posted last. Right now I feel like I am in a fog--my head is full and I am extremely tired! But I am praising God that my family has stayed healthy and away from the flu bug that has been going around! I am now 30 weeks pregnant and I am supposed to be going to the doctor tomorrow--we'll see if that happens since it is supposed to snow again tonight and tomorrow. I love winter! Today I was in one of three places: the couch, my bed or in front of my computer. My bed was my favorite place but I am sure I will pay for that tonight when it takes me 2 hours to go sleep. My house has also payed for my lack of movement today. This morning Reese came up to me (he wasn't wearing socks) and said "Mom, I wish that I wouldn't have to step on yucky stuff (meaning crumbs of food) when I walk through the dining room." I had to keep myself from laughing because he was so serious. You have to love the honesty of a three year old. If my husband had said that I would not have been laughing. :) Reese is growing up so fast. Last week he learned which hand is left and which is right--he is so proud of himself. He keeps talking about the babies and how he is going to help Mommy when they come out. He told his Sunday School teacher that he is the only one that can hold them when they come out. He is also going to teach Gage not to hit the babies. :) He is my sweet, sensitive little boy with a huge heart!

No comments: