Friday, February 27, 2009

Almost There ...

I know, I know, I know, I am a horrible blogger--I haven't updated in a very long time. So here goes, I will try to fill you in on all the happenings around the Bender house. Tuesday the 17th we went in for another ultrasound and here are some pictures from that, you have to use your imagination, the bigger they get the harder it is to get good pictures of them. According to the ultrasound approximations, Baby A weighed 5lbs. 7oz. and Baby B weighed 5lbs. 11oz.! Praise the Lord!! So hopefully by now they are each over 6lbs. In the first picture, Baby A is grabbing the bottom of his/her foot.
Baby A definitely has Tim's nose! :) He wasn't too excited about that, I just laughed!
Picture the baby looking straight at you and you will see it better.
This is the best we could get of Baby B, he/she is shy and doesn't like to cooperate for the camera.

As of today, I am 36 weeks and 6 days! They consider 37 weeks full-term for twins, so I am almost there!! Everything has been going good so far and we are very excited to meet our two little miracles! Reese is very excited and keeps asking Gage if he will be nice to the babies. :) He is so worried that Gage will hit them. Gage climbed into my lap a couple of days ago and wrapped his arms around my belly, laid his head down and said, "yuv you babies." Mommy melted!

No comments: