Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sickness and Sweetness

Gage has had a rough week, he has been sick since Friday. He was either vomiting, had diarrhea or both, he was miserable. He was a very grumpy little boy. This picture was taken on Monday. He was eating toast and drinking 7-UP and did not want his picture taken. Normally I don't let them eat toast on the couch but, I make exceptions for sick little boys. It was quite comical watching him drink the 7-UP, he is not used to pop. He is finally feeling better and getting back to the normal, rambunctious little boy I know and love. On a happy note, the twins are 2 months old already!! Time flies, even when you are exhausted and not getting a whole lot of sleep. They are both growing like weeds and are generally very good babies. Everett sleeps around 6 hours a night usually and Hadyn sleeps around 4 -5 hours. What can I say, she likes to eat, just like her mommy. :) Here they are hanging out with Daddy. Hadyn still goes quite cross-eyed when she is trying very hard to focus on something. :) As for my husband, he is the best husband in the world and I don't know what I would do without him! He is a wonderful Dad and loves his kids more than anything in the world! I am not biased or anything. :) But, seriously, I thank God everyday for giving me a wonderful, Godly husband.

No comments: