Sunday, September 27, 2009

One Year Ago....

....this weekend, we found out some very exciting news!  I went to the doctor for a routine ob visit and my doctor thought I was measuring a little large and she wanted to do an ultrasound.  My heart was pounding, I was so excited and hopeful!  We did the ultrasound and THERE WAS TWO!!!  We told our family right away and then I went to the Fall Festival in Kalona and I think by the end of the day the news was spread to everyone who cared to hear (and probably those who didn't).  


Sooo much has changed in the last year!!  We are now a family of six instead of four and life is busier than ever!!  Stressful, but fun. It's amazing how time flies!



Sleeping update:  Hadyn is now my little sleeping angel.  After only 3 nights she decided she would just lay right down and go to sleep without crying, even for naps.  I love it!!  Everett on the other hand was easier for the first few days, but has not been feeling all that well and therefore wants to be held to go to sleep.  


Gage update:  Gage has been doing much better.  He still has a runny nose and cough, but the wheezing is gone.  The doctor wouldn't say it, but I think that it had a lot to do with the fact that he was on a hayride the night before and it was very dusty.  Next time we'll know.

No comments: