Friday, September 18, 2009

PLEASE GO TO SLEEP...

... my dear little ones. Somehow we got all the way to six months and the twins will not go to sleep by themselves. So, Mommy is on the verge of a meltdown because it can be 11 or 12 o'clock when one or both of them finally settle down for the night. So tonight, we are doing the 'cry yourself to sleep, while mommy cries downstairs waiting for you to go sleep' thing. It is so hard!!! We are going on 20 minutes now with no letting up. God, please hold them and tell them it is okay to go to sleep. I hate this but I also hate not having any time to myself so I hope this works. If anyone has bright ideas to get them to go to sleep, let me know. Otherwise, there is going to be lots of crying by babies and mom over the next few days.

Everett and Hadyn, Mommy really does love you and I hate to say it but this does really hurt me more than you!

No comments: