Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Birth Story Part 3

So, as I said before we decided to do an emergency c-section. Do you remember that window of pain that I talked about, well I could feel some of the c-section through that window. Not exactly a pleasant experience. My husband was wonderful through it all and sat behind the curtain with me, held my hand and reassured me everything was going to be fine. And at 2:40, only 24 minutes after her brother, baby Hadyn was born! She was perfect, she weighed 5lbs. 15.5oz. and was 19in. long. Below is Daddy with his first little girl. (She's already got him wrapped around her little finger.:)A closer look at her chubby little face.
I was told by my family that she was not impressed by the nursery and she screamed almost the whole time she was in there.
Such a sad little face. This world is cruel when you're used to being snuggled up in a cocoon where nothing can hurt you.
Delivery didn't quite go as I had hoped it would, but all in all it was a good experience and we have two beautiful little miracles! We thank God for them everyday!

No comments: